We will meet the second Tuesday evening of each month.
- 2nd Tuesday we will have a guest presenter
- 20 to 30 minute presentation
- followed by open Q&A with full group
Please feel free to make suggestions for topics that will be discussed. Bring all your questions. We love questions!! Check out the Awakening Spirituality website for scheduled topics.
Rules of Play
- Openly share your thoughts and perspective
- Accept that others will have different thoughts
- Watch for your own internal resistance to ideas that are different than yours
- Self reflect on how your mind prefers your own opinion
- Practice listening without judgment of right or wrong
- Have fun and help to create a supportive and accepting environment
Facilitated by Troy Roach
4th Tuesday of each month we will have Small Group Discussions with Breakout rooms
Join us for a session of open, friendly chatting about all aspects of spirituality.
Come see what Awakening Spirituality is all about and the kinds of things we like to discuss.
We will explore lots of fun spiritual topics in small breakout groups for open discussion and questions.
Please feel free to make suggestions for topics that will be discussed.
Why small group discussions?
They help you share your truth and ideas about your own spirituality.
They help you learn to listen to others and cultivate nonjudgement.
Rules of Play:
-Openly share your thoughts and perspective
-Accept that others will have different thoughts
-Watch for your own internal resistance to ideas that are different than yours
-Self reflect on how your mind prefers your own opinion
-Practice listening without judgment of right or wrong
-Have fun and help to create a supportive and accepting environment
Jan 28th Group Discussion on the power of meditation, creating the style that works for you