Healing and Freeing Camp Registration Form
Saturday July 22 to Friday July 28 3pm EDT
A unique immersive, spiritual experience with various interactive activities to explore and deepen your connection to self and the Divine
We are dedicated to personal and spiritual exploration and wish to create experiences for all to explore their own healing and spirituality. This is an open community of love and support for dedicated seekers (those who follow a spiritual path of self-discovery).
Stay for the week or come for the day. We have an inhouse chef and team to tantalize any palate. Program for the week includes:
• Health Fair (Sunday)
• Practioners from many areas of holistic living share insights on their modality
• Adult program and separate children’s program with morning and evening workshops, (M-F) at 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
• Multiple afternoon activities and electives for everyone, including family time
• It’s the most fun you’ll ever have “networking” – Meet like-minded people, develop lasting and meaningful relationships
• Find support for your spiritual journey in a loving and accepting community
• Explore various spiritual concepts and topics – expand your understandings
• Self-care, self-care, self-care – Escape the distractions and chaos of daily life and shift perspectives
• Connect to a Higher Power in a spectacular nature setting
• Tap into a greater sense of your purpose
• New experiences• Food, fun, laughter, memories
Location, Facilities & Amenities:
Healing & Freeing the Spirit is held at the Ziontario Campground along the Saugeen River near Flesherton, Ontario. For the last 50 years, the 300-acre rolling hills campground has been developed into a spiritual haven. Pitch your tent on the ring road under a canopy of mature trees, hook up your camper or stay in an air-conditioned dorm. Washrooms include private showers. Facilities are handicap accessible. All meals are served in the dining hall. Enjoy swings, slides, a jungle gym, a basketball court, stilts, pogo jumpers, a soccer field with a baseball diamond, handicap accessible in-ground swimming pool and a labyrinth.
Directions to Ziontario:
344516 N Line, Priceville, ON N0C 1K0
Turn off Hwy #4 at Priceville, onto Glenelg-Artemisia Townline. Go north (toward Irish Lake) to the first road (2 km) and turn left. The camp entrance is 2 km on the left, just over the bridge and up the hill. Click for map.
Costs vary depending on how many family members are attending, ages, if meals are included, accommodations and length of stay. A single adult with meals and accommodation may attend the full week for $535 or $60 for a day. Please see our registration form for full details.
PLEASE FILL IN ALL SECTIONS, especially the portion on allergies and sensitivities.
Feel free to message our director, Becky (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have.
Sponsored by Community of Christ, a progressive faith community.
Tickets can be purchased online for Full Week All Inclusive or for Day Pass. If you’re interested in bringing a tent or trailer, please contact Becky (email@example.com) for complete details.